Search the forum,

Discuss Trustmark? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pipedream

Has anyone any experience of Trustmark ? I have had a letter from the local council inviting me to join and offering a 50% discount on the first year. It does look like a genuine attempt to give tradespeople a chance to show they have been vetted and as it is run as a non profit organisations the cost is not a high as some of the other outfits offering similar. I wondered if anyone on the forum has had any experience of the scheme, particularly if it had any impact on calls or successful quotes

this scheme as been running a while now,i think its like a lot things, do you need to join,(no) will it bring extra work in(unlikely)
will it cost money(yes) will it pursuade the customer to except your qoute which is £300.00 dearer than the "cowboy",because hes not in the scheme(no/unlilkely) and if you do a good job and play by the rules why do you need to prove it to an organisation and hand money over
if you dont need it dont buy it put your money into more advertsing
bob

Hmm ... have you tried using their website as a customer? I'd give it a go. If you find it useless then you can't expect many potential customers from it.

And if you Google "Plumbers in ... yourlocaltown" does Trustmark feature on the first page? I've just tried and nothing for the first 100 entries.

If it was me I'd give it a miss. And I don't care how much money it costs!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trustmark? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps just one person. I came to plumbing late in life and went on a course that you qualify in 10 weeks. I was hit with all the negativity that no one...
Replies
Views
My account is very active and sent me this, might be helpful to some? Self-employment Income Support Scheme If you are self-employed or a member of a partnership and you have lost income due to coronavirus, you may be able to claim a taxable grant worth 80% of your trading profits up to a...
Replies
Views
Emailed a company very local to me regarding their course and fast track and end off qualifications etc. For those interested in opinions, here's the good lady's reply. Hi Paul, Paul has forward me your email to take a look at. Sorry for the wall of text below, but I have tried to summarise...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
WITH ALL THE REGULATIONS IN PLACE THESE DAYS, WE MUST BE SAFER NOW. AS YOU WILL SEE FROM THE (CO) CHART AT THE BOTTOM WITH ALL THE SAFER DESIGNS OF BOILERS ALL THE CONTROLLING BODIES, BELOW SMOKE ALARMS LESS OPEN FIRES HAVE WE ACHIEVED ANYTHING BY BEING GAS REGISTERED THERE ARE OVER 200000 ROAD...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All As I have mentioned on other threads, we are working on an ecommerce site to sit alongside our brick and mortar business. I have been doing some research in the last week, particularly looking at sites offering boilers and other heating products online. The ones I have researched most...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock