• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Triton Shower Issue in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I recently installed a new Triton Collection 2 shower. When I went to switch the isolation cord on the shower powered up automatically and I am unable to switch it off unless i pull the isolation cord. Cold water is coming out and there are two blue flashing lights on the front panel. The power light remains on red constant. I have attached a video if anyone might have any ideas that would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Chris H

Attachments

• IMG_5324.MOV
    10.2 MB · Views: 0

Aquarius

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi,

I recently installed a new Triton Collection 2 shower. When I went to switch the isolation cord on the shower powered up automatically and I am unable to switch it off unless i pull the isolation cord. Cold water is coming out and there are two blue flashing lights on the front panel. The power light remains on red constant. I have attached a video if anyone might have any ideas that would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Chris H
Have you checked for correct voltage? Is the pcb ribbon connected correctly? Did you commission it correctly?

Gasmk1

Gas Engineer
nothing in the instructions about lights flashing I suggest you check everything is correct eg voltage and water supply also electrical connections if still same contact triton

Reply to Triton Shower Issue in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net