Discuss Trevi Therm dripiping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jacksy

Hi all
i have trevi therm shower and it has started to constantly drip from the shower head..turning the hot handle does not seem to stop it..any ideas on what may be the cause please

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum jacksy, any idea how old it is?

cheers rpm
6 or 7 years old..i have taken it apart and one of the gears(left one) is jammed..i have no idea how to un-jam it..i have sprayed it with WD40 and it still wont turn

cheers rpm
6 or 7 years old..i have taken it apart and one of the gears(left one) is jammed..i have no idea how to un-jam it..i have sprayed it with WD40 and it still wont turn

done quite a few of these, each case new shower unfortunatly.
the shower valve cartrige is upwards of £120+ just for the thermo side.
ebay whole valve around £180-220!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trevi Therm dripiping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with noise and vibrations from my shower when i first turn it on. The problem lasts for about 30 seconds after the shower is...
Replies
Views
I have a Bristan Manhattan mixer tap in the kitchen. Five years ago, it started to drip. I replaced the valve in the cold water side and the...
Replies
Views
D
I’m wanting to replace the single handle cartridge on my basement shower since it no longer allows hot water (sink in same bathroom works fine). I...
Replies
Views
DIYSAM
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock