Discuss Trevi shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alanc

I've got a customer with a concealed trevi shower, they had reported temperature problems.
I've replaced the thermo cartridge which was pretty scaled with debris.
Now customer reports unit is staying too hot.
Anyone know off accessible filters on these units ?.
Any comments very welcome.

Alan.

Did you test the cartridge after you changed it that you had cold mideium temp and hot

Could be a restiction in the cold then either fillter or gatevalve not opened fully after you shut it, is the shower on a pump?

I only isolated mains valve to property, no pump, mains fed combi.

I dont think so, i thought the boost was for gravity with venturi to improve flowrate.

I cant remember the model of trevi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trevi shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
My shower temperature control knob isn't working anymore - only produces hot water. I tried replacing the cartridge but I can't seem to remove the...
Replies
Views
I installed Jaquar Fusion thermostatic bath shower mixers during a conversion in 2007. I let the properties out. They have lasted pretty well with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock