Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee plumber looking for company - Essex or London (willing to travel) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dean_Nelson

I am almost finished a city & guilds 6129 level 2 plumbing qualification and will be moving onto a NVQ level 2. I am looking for permanent employment in the trade. I have completed 4 out of 5 workshops including copper pipework, bathroom installation, airing cupboards and steel pipe along with the theory tests. I have booked my 5[SUP]th[/SUP] and final workshop involving sheet lead in January. Looking for a large plumbing contractor to take me on do you have any names of companies, the plan is to work for a year with my level 2 build up the confidence and earnings then go and do the level 3.

Thanks in advance.

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee plumber looking for company - Essex or London (willing to travel) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend Looking for your cooperation
Replies
Views
My names Chris looking for experience, full driving license, city and guilds level 2 plumbing and heating, level 3 Regs & advance hot water systems. Mentored for 1year in plumbing workshop and carried out small on site jobs. Willing to travel and or relocate if necessary. Thanks
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock