Search the forum,

Discuss Towel rail recommendations; balancing price with quality?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blackspaven

So, the DeLonghi towel radiator I got was a crock; swarf overpainted and the thread wouldn't take a valve; so I've been getting a few prices from all the usuals but not sure what to go for. It'll be a 1500/1600x500 curved in white.

City Plumbing suggested a brand I've never heard of called Eastbrook. Anyone fitted one of these, just wondering what's they're like? Williams recommended their own brand, obviously, but again no idea.

Williams are good quality
If you speak to Ray Stifhard he will probably be able to get you a discount

Know people who buy from Williams so that wouldn't be a problem. Should all last, but the Williams one and the Eastbrook one are almost exactly the same including price, it's just the Eastbrook are 5 years warranty compared to two so it's horses for courses.

To be fair, I'm wondering if rads are like snowboards, that large groups of them are made in the same place and then just get different badges slapped on them?!

would have thought they were all made in china nowadays, I've never been down a mountain on a towel rail so I couldn't tell you if they were alike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Towel rail recommendations; balancing price with quality?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock