Discuss Toilet syphon replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun, got the Dudley adjustable, instructions mention on a close coupled cistern that the 50mm threaded tail should be trimmed to 2mm beyond the backnut when fitted to the cistern. Is this necessary? Will the cistern not fit to the pan if it is not trimmed?

never trimmed one myself just always test before hand (with donut washer off)

All plumbers should guarantee their work, including the parts. Many warranties cover the plumber's work for up to one year. If the plumber refuses to guarantee his or her work, move on.

professional plumber Sussex County NJ

All plumbers should guarantee their work, including the parts. Many warranties cover the plumber's work for up to one year. If the plumber refuses to guarantee his or her work, move on.

Including parts :D that's a joke parts have a manufacturer warrenty and not with the plumber,

Plumber warrents the Pipework / accessories etcs

New Jersey, USA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet syphon replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a cracked close coupled toilet cistern. It's an Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776, which I believe has been discontinued. The water feed is on...
Replies
Views
ScotsLaddie
S
Hi all - Our toilet has got very difficult to flush. A couple of very quick goes on the handle will do it sometimes, but not others! So we are...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently fitted a brand new Macdee syphon into a toilet and 4 weeks later it is broken at the nut which allows it to be serviced. When...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I repaired my parents 35 year old toilet with a Dudley Turbo 88 and Syvac aspirator. It's started leaking from the donut I think...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock