Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently changed 3 old lever handle concealed toilet cisterns to Grohe pneumatic type cisterns. Problem is have now is that it won't flush paper away. It's fine with waste but not paper. Customer says was fine before but I'm not 100% on this !!
Doesn't seem as much pressure as before but it is still a full 6 litre flush

Any ideas ?

did you adjust the flush? I know you can on the Fluidmaster don't know about Grohe

Haven't dropped something into the water way causing a slight blockage?

Some of the old pans need a 9 litre flush.
They have a bigger bowl at the bottom of the pan.

If the max flush you can get is 6 litres from the new cistern and its not clearing, then you may have a pan that requires a larger volume of water.

How old are the pans?

If they're more than 15 years old, they are probably 9 litre flush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock