Discuss to avoid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
gas safe direct

did order some t-shirts from them with gas safe logo and Safe Gas Install Ltd and my name under line !

very poor quality all gets sent back tomorrow by the wife for full refund ,

do not buy from them !!!

I ordered a couple of T-shirts about a month back, took a while to arrive and the quality isnt great. The medium one I ordered was absoloutely massive, the size was a joke. It was like a L or XL of any regular polo shirt. Where are you going to buy from next? I need to get a few made up but dont know where to go.

will try some one local and will post here if he/she is good ! I will need to see what is there quality of work like .
I am embaresed to wear Gas safe direct t shirts so they are going back !
I requested to be : Safe Gas Install Ltd
Stan

I got : SAFE GAS INSTALL LTD
STAN

they just make it as it goes ...to any one reading DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

I have just ordered 3 embroidered polo shirts from vista print for just over ÂŁ8 (3 for the price of 1 offer).

I am not expecting much at that price but I will update you when they arrive.

Thanks for the tip SafeGasInstall. I have ordered some iron on GSR Logos from eBay & will get some T shirts from primark (fairly decent quality for the price & the way I go through them) and see how that pans out. Link for logos is
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

My wife suggested to ask who has done the sweaters for the kids at the nursery he goes to , as there embroding looks proper job ! Will find out and will post here as they might be able to post to anywhere in uk !

im happy with my supplier although when i asked for "coffe black no sugar" on the collar he thought i was kidding and "tea,milk one sugar " on the love slaves

im happy with my supplier although when i asked for "coffe black no sugar" on the collar he thought i was kidding and "tea,milk one sugar " on the love slaves

Only way to drink coffee, but ya love slave is a bit on the soft side taking sugar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to to avoid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock