Discuss TMV regs.............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicno1

Gas Engineer
Hi all

Can somebody point me to any current up to date info on thermostatic mixing valves in domestic property please?
Seems to be some grey areas so want to clear a few bits up regarding bath, basins etc and can they be fitted at the cylinder etc?
Thanks

new builds or new extensions require them or anywhere there speced

all speced out in doc g3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TMV regs.............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock