Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling forum hate plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Oohh they really hate us plumbers on there, or at least one or two do. I browse around the forum but never post up pictures as I know they will pick up on the slightest little fault and rip you down.

I had to learn to tile as I couldn't find a decent tiler I could rely on and can tile to a excellent standard, granted I don't do the 1200's but I don't really want to.

@3_fall maybe you could have a word ???

Chat to them on there. Real good to learn of them and share your knowledge. Read some of the posts to,see how wrong you’ve been doing it for years.

Personally I like tiling, but doing it day in day out. Is a tough job.

Joking aside , its a very underestimated skill in my book , I am a excellent tiller if I say so myself, only difference is it takes me 3 times as long as a skilled tiler to do the same job , or is that 4 times lol .

Hi guys they shot me down in flames and I only asked for a little bit of advice on a wet deck but not to worry sorted it now , I do all my own tiling and take pride in what I do dont think I will be bothered asking again will post a picture up when I have finished it . Cheers kop

Well guys as promised now on the final day here then that's me done for crimbo. Cheers kop

20181219_175552.jpg

20181217_162839.jpg

Nice job Kop, nice to have it done for them for Christmas, I took on a big bathroom jobs over two rooms but it won't be finished tomorrow we all knew that though.

Reply to Tiling forum hate plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Apprentice plumber here studying level 2 at college. Before I got into plumbing I tiled over my stopcock as I assumed I wouldn't ever use it, because all my outlets have isolation valves and I have an indirect gravity fed system in a small flat with a Stuart Turner pump (now as I learn more at...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Our bathroom fitters have finished the first fix. However, when the tiler came round, he pointed out these issues: Standard plasterboard has been used throughout (including the future shower area), rather than using the waterproof variety of plasterboard or to use tiling board. The...
Replies
Views
Hi i hope i can explain my situation so that you can understand, i'm not a plumber but need advice. I have a 25 year old gravity feed wall mounted boiler that runs perfectly as we have a log burner we only really use it for hot water. The boiler is mounted on an internal wall with the flue...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock