Search the forum,

Discuss tilers are waiting for us in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

[DLMURL="http://www.tilersforums.co.uk/tilers-forums-arms/60400-next-saturday-prepared-plumbers.html"]Tiles & Tile Adhesive | TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Forum[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I've been in, I'll have to request a new password.

didn't realise it wouldn't show lol. there's some chap called dave calling them to arms.

tilers ? there all prima donnas worse than sparks moan if the walls aint flat moan if there any gear in there way then cover everything in tile cement best of out of there

The only thing that a tiler can stick is his finger up his rse.

Send a pic of dog ****e for their jobby of the month.

Is tiling an actuallyl a trade then, not really rocket science is it! Great tool kit as well and I'll bet they never get emergency calls either.

tilers ? there all prima donnas worse than sparks moan if the walls aint flat moan if there any gear in there way then cover everything in tile cement best of out of there

Then deny it was them who scratched the F out of the bath dumping all their stuff in it and standing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tilers are waiting for us in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached picture from their catalogue. Like on this image ->...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock