Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Tigerloop drawing to much air in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Gazzt

Esteemed
A top outlet tank with a tigerloop, the tigerloop is bubbling slot. So I primed it using a dish of oil and the ran fine, but when connected to the tiger loop there seems to be to much air. I checked connections and they seem tight and sealed with fuel seal red stag. Any advice welcome please

Reply to Tigerloop drawing to much air in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Would love some advice please: I had 4 radiators replaced in September as part of a kitchen refit. This included new copper piperwork behind the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Client ran out of oil. Locked out. Has Grant eco ext. wall boiler 1.3 mtrs off ground. Tiger loop on wall same height as burner. Tank 4mtrs away...
Replies
Views
Hi lads and lasses, I have this customer that has to keep forcing mains pressure back through his vented hot water system every week due to a...
Replies
Views
General question to canvas some professional views please: Is it normal for a properly operating sealed system to lose pressure and need...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock