Search the forum,

Discuss Tiger woods 2012 Ipad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Best 69p I've ever spent. Totally addicted.

You were lucky to get it for 69p! I spent £3.99 on it when it first came out.

Totally agree though - Brilliant game.

Fifa 13 is cracking on the iPad as well if you're a football fan.

It's very tough. I'm stuck on 5. Lucky the iPad hasn't gone across the room today...

i like the tiger woods collection :smilielol5: t.w collection.jpg

You were lucky to get it for 69p! I spent £3.99 on it when it first came out.

Totally agree though - Brilliant game.

Fifa 13 is cracking on the iPad as well if you're a football fan.

Fifa not a pain to play with touchscreen? I guess im just too used to a controller ha

I hate you for letting us know about this. I cant put my Ipad down now.. Just one more shot..lol

Both probably! Reckon my missus is going to break my ipad, between this forum and them games she's starting to feel left out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tiger woods 2012 Ipad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock