Discuss Thoughts on career changes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simlaboy

Hi all ,
Getting to an age where installs are very hard work , been a CORGI / Gas Safe engineer since 1992 , need any ideas on changing to something else in the industry. Tried servicing and breakdown work , found it very boring and stressful ( the driving mainly ) . Anybody with advice on this ? Would be greatly appreciated

Hi all ,
Getting to an age where installs are very hard work , been a CORGI / Gas Safe engineer since 1992 , need any ideas on changing to something else in the industry. Tried servicing and breakdown work , found it very boring and stressful ( the driving mainly ) . Anybody with advice on this ? Would be greatly appreciated
Hi simlaboy,

Welcome to the forum,

Why not trying to get a job as a gas safe tutor? It might be not as easy but perhaps with some more qualifications you could teach other people and giving your knowledge further.

What about standing for parliament ? could do with someone with common sense to run the country

Welcome, hope you find something better suited for you soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thoughts on career changes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock