Discuss Things you want to share with everyone. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike-c

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As the title says, post in this thread to share things with others.

I will start and say that my wife has gone out, it's just me and the dogs in the house, I am slowly getting tipsy whilst waiting to see the delightful Ola in action:tounge_smile:

My mrs made me a healthy breakfast, but I sneaked out at 10.30 and had a huge fry up at the local greasy spoon!

This week I've added will champion (drummer from cold play) to the list of celebrity houses ive worked in

I can't help but sing along to this........

[video=youtube_share;DJTBfbQoTNk]http://youtu.be/DJTBfbQoTNk[/video]

As the title says, post in this thread to share things with others.

I will start and say that my wife has gone out, it's just me and the dogs in the house, I am slowly getting tipsy whilst waiting to see the delightful Ola in action:tounge_smile:

Who's Ola? The dial a hooker :lol:

Plumber to the rich and famous well 6 of them anyway...even if some are z list

I once worked in Mavis from coronation street's house, good guy(woman). A couple of MP's (w???s) a couple of footballers (retired) and big Brenda's house and she makes some lovely soup :smile:

Who's the other 5? Can you beat my one of ronnie Corbett?

Ian Wright
james and Ola Jordan
jamilia (early 2000's pop star)
the bloke that owns highland spring bottled water both his castle and London house
paul ogrady
that bloke what used to play Barry in easterners
jamie Forman
half a dozen of the millwall players pads
same again for the gills players plus their stadium
charlton athletic stadium
Len goodman
Danielle westbrooke
some retired oil Barron (he's on the Forbes top 20)

there are are a few more but I cant remember them.. Will add them if I do

Go on crop tell us again always makes me chuckle the thought of you ducking his airborne breakfast on the way out the door

We did some work for Matt Allwright -Rogue Traders- His wife has to try & get trades in, she says once they know who it is they never come back.
Don't know if it would work as an advertising thing "In association with Rogue Traders"

Regards

Arthur

Nothing really. Went to 105he. Spoke to wan on phone sounded top shelf thought ..... Flirty milf spice up the rainy Thursday morning........ Got there old boy stunk of pizz

I once raced Ronnie Corbett along some country lanes. He was in a Roller and I was in my 280z. He looked like he was sitting on a cushion to see over the steering wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things you want to share with everyone. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted some confirmation regarding a PRV fitted to the mains supply in my building. All 6 flats in the building are now...
Replies
Views
Back