Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Thermostatic Head Stuck in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I've got a Drayton Thermostatic Head that is totally stuck on 0, i.e. can't twist it round. I've taken it off the radiator and it still won't twist at all, it's almost like it's locked somehow. Is there an easy way to free it? Thanks in advance.

PXL_20201027_123135708.jpg

PXL_20201027_123115400.jpg

Reply to Thermostatic Head Stuck in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm trying to pull a Polypipe SA62B access plug and cap out of the soil vent branch (which I think is a Floplast SP190). It's a bit of a cramped...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
Good morning! I've had no heat in my attic bedroom for over 2 years - the rest of the radiators worked fine, but this one was a dead duck. I...
Replies
Views
T
Danfoss TP5000 not "communicating" with Heatrae Sadia Electromax. Hi everyone, first post here, so I hope this is in the correct forum. I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, With gas prices going through the roof I've been looking to maximise the efficiency of our heating. We've got a Potterton combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock