Search the forum,

Discuss The Wolf of Wall Street in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Just watched The Wolf of Wall Street.
I.M.H.O. it's the best of this years new batch. DICAPRIO's performance is stunning.
Highly entertaining, but not one to watch in front of the kids..for sure.

Coming in at number two: Lone Survivor.

The rest I've seen: 12 Years a Slave,for me, was a bore. As was The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and the much hyped Gravity.

I always seem to be more disappointed by films that get bigged up. I tend to let the hype die off a bit.

Ill look out for that one in 2 or 3 months :)

I watched carrie and rush this afternoon. Carrie wasnt very impressive but Rush was pretty impressive.

carrie is ok if you never watched the original which is far better

gonna watch wolf wall styreet in a bit

watched lone survivor which was o.k

capn phillips ios good

Taking the mrs to the cinema in a bit to watch the railway man. After sitting through gravity I'm expecting the worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Wolf of Wall Street in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock