Search the forum,

Discuss The wife's just cought me on the internet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fogarty

Wife just come in. "what you watching on internet" Thought she'd caught me watching you know what. Saw . What is your favorite oil boiler. THe look on her face pure dissapointment. Sure she would have prefered ****.:disappointed:

Croppie if you were Scottish it may have been your wee chieftan.lol...regards turnpin:D

Yeah. Midge Ure was in Rich Kids and Visage for a while. Both with Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The wife's just cought me on the internet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I hope you can help, I don't know any plumbers and just wondered about an idea of mine, it might not be do able for good reason! I built a 6 x 3m outbuilding a few months ago for myself in the garden, me and wife wanted an office to work in when needed, mainly her (labourer). This...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping for some advice. Yesterday I did have an authorised tech round whom fitted a new control board and electrode/cable and my DUO TEC Compact+ 24 GA came back to life but things are not going as expected and unfortunately I am in Lithuania full time since lockdown and do not speak...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the sticks in Italy. Very long story, but I didn't want to close an 80-year old business if I didn't have to. It was never part of the plan and I intend to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock