Discuss The industry is in a bad way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicro3

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Just looking at the amount of posts on this site all of you drain surgeons are twiddling your thumbs.

Not really, us professional drain surgeons earn enough in a couple of hours to keep us in caviar and champagne for s month.
;)

HMMM I think you are looking on the sunny side I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME OVER 30 YEARS and have finally got the time to go on cyber plumbing.

All is now lost for you grasshopper!
You have entered the twiglet zone...

make like pipe plastic pretend know inter net and plumbering gas safe two pipe do customers expert no no likey

Deffo a tiler, he's misplaced the Caps Lock key.
Probably hidden under his grout sponge.

I am guilty of being " on the sauce" but find you all guilty of being cyber tradesmen. YOUR SENTENCE IS TO REMAIN POSTING ON THIS SITE--------------FOR ALL TIME

I am guilty of being " on the sauce" but find you all guilty of being cyber tradesmen. YOUR SENTENCE IS TO REMAIN POSTING ON THIS SITE--------------FOR ALL TIME
The guys on here care enough about our industry and profession to want to come on here and discuss it with other like minded individuals. Not cyber tradesmen, but dedicated professionals.

The guys on here care enough about our industry and profession to want to come on here and discuss it with other like minded individuals. Not cyber tradesmen, but dedicated professionals.
the floats bobbing

On a serious note, apparently Thames Water are offering to clear any blockage free of charge if it's a shared drain. I know this is affecting a few small drain guys that I know in the London area. This includes gulleys etc that run into a shared drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The industry is in a bad way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock