Discuss The industry is in a bad way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicro3

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Just looking at the amount of posts on this site all of you drain surgeons are twiddling your thumbs.

I am guilty of being " on the sauce" but find you all guilty of being cyber tradesmen. YOUR SENTENCE IS TO REMAIN POSTING ON THIS SITE--------------FOR ALL TIME

I am guilty of being " on the sauce" but find you all guilty of being cyber tradesmen. YOUR SENTENCE IS TO REMAIN POSTING ON THIS SITE--------------FOR ALL TIME
The guys on here care enough about our industry and profession to want to come on here and discuss it with other like minded individuals. Not cyber tradesmen, but dedicated professionals.

On a serious note, apparently Thames Water are offering to clear any blockage free of charge if it's a shared drain. I know this is affecting a few small drain guys that I know in the London area. This includes gulleys etc that run into a shared drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The industry is in a bad way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock