Discuss That's me done for 7 days in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Off on a week's holiday chaps which is very much needed it's been a busy summer and i have turned over a reasonable amount of work, hold the fort I will back in a week's time . Regards kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190914-094859_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-094859_Chrome.jpg
    906.2 KB · Views: 23
Last day today chaps thought I'd share last night's sunset with you over lanzarote had a nice restful week ideal place if you want some late summer sun can't really fault anything, cu all next week ready for the winter push had four heating services come in while away a boiler swap and a shower room upgrade to start Monday so all's good . Cheers kop

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_195816.jpg
    IMG_20190920_195816.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20190920-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20190920-WA0011.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Reply to That's me done for 7 days in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock