Discuss Thank you Boulter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarkOil

I'd just like to thank the Boulter design team all those years ago for making the perfect size access door for servicing and maintaining there Boulter Bonus outside units.
Really?!?!?!? What on earth were they smoking when they came up with that??

Attachments

• IMAG0418.jpg
    IMAG0418.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 54
cant you just disconnect the flue an lift it off? pmsl when the phot came up

I did think about it, But Have had problems before disconnecting flues and the seals breaking.
There was a bit of movement in the case so did manage it, but honestly, if they were going to make a door you think they'd make it a bit bigger lol.
I do love that every job is different, and you never know what you'll come across!!

Is it possible to cut a new access door in?

Would be better with a new marine ply door front.

Haha not (thankfully) seen one of those before, why not make the access almost full length. Most jobs require the burner to be removed, looks ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thank you Boulter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a seaside apartment in Azerbaijan, currently a bare core & shell, not even internal walls yet, and am intending to put in wet UFH with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock