Discuss Test Equipment for oil boilers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pennti

Hi guys,
Can anybody tell me what pieces of test equipment I would need to service my Boulter oil boiler with a Reillo burner(12 years old)

I have recently serviced it and replaced the motor so I need to set it up to ensure it is burning effieciently.

Thanks

Pennti Pete.

Flue gas analyser, smoke pump and oil pressure gauge. It would be cheaper to get someone out to do it.

As a follow up to Kimbo's post, the FGA is around £300+ for a second hand one (£600+ new). A call out might set you back £50.

Hi guys, Thanks for the info, I agree with you It will be cheaper to get someone out. It was just an idear of mine,

Thanks again.

Pennti Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Test Equipment for oil boilers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock