Discuss tempo energy services in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wigan_plumber

hi,
Im new to this site but have been looking through and have gained some useful info from it.

i was wondering if any of you have had any experience of tempo energy and getting money from them.

if you have any suggestions i would like to hear them please.

thanks

Dave

Do you work for them? If not, then DON'T! They are true cowboys, shoddy work, and never pay. No one can trust them. They are now trading as TEMPO INSULATION SERVICES LTD for anyone who is considering the jobs they have advertised (<<< cheek) when they haven't even paid the last recruitment wave off!!!!!!!

i did work for them for over 2 years still not go my last lot of cash from them tho thinking of sending the lads down to see mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tempo energy services in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back