Search the forum,

Discuss Telemarketing company up to old tricks again. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just thought Id let everyone know about a company doing the rounds called NEM Solutions aka Neu Era Marketing. They are cold calling and offering front page listings on google for £4 a day. Ive been called this morning and I politely declined his offer and carried out a wee research exercise (as I usually do with companies offering advertising schemes). My advice would be to avoid them, they are allegedly scamming a lot of businesses out there who may be looking for additional ways of drumming up business.
Just thought I would let everyone know.

Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Telemarketing company up to old tricks again. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping for a bit of advice. We are in the process of renovating an old house and as part of that work we are upgrading the old 1980s boiler and gravity fed system with a new boiler and unvented cylinder. I got a load of quotes, went for a guy we thought seemed ok and checked that he was...
Replies
Views
Hey all. Just had an interesting experience tonight. Just finished a bath install with tiled bath panel and wrap around tiling today which was very tricky to say the least. The lady of the house texted me to say she loved the work. Whilst I was there she asked me to sort out her leaking fill...
Replies
Views
D
we have had a plumbers call as arranged, and do the annual boiler inspection on our central heating system(oil), 2 arrived, and they said they had to take a picture of the water tank in the loft, then inspect the boiler etc., so one went into the loft for a few minutes, as the other had a fiddle...
Replies
Views
S
Hi everyone Im 31 and live in Johnstone, Renfrewshire, which is 10 mins from Glasgow. In 2009 i funded myself thru a gas course (P and J Training) and achieved the following qualifications ACS, CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, CPA1, CKR1, MET1, Domestic Core Gas Safety, Domestic Central Heating. I struggled...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock