Discuss Tehflow pumps are they as quiet as they claim? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Has anyone fitted a techflow pump, a customer wants to change his shower pump and wants a quieter one than his current one. Saw techflow ones and claim to be whisper quiet can anyone confirm this??? any info gratefully received

To be honest I've never heard of them,when it comes to shower pumps I fit Stuart Turner nothing but the best IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
can't vouch for techflow but i fitted a stuart turner showermate 2.6 bar one which was whisper quiet.

I recently fitted a Stuart Turner 2.6 bar Showermate at home - it's very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tehflow pumps are they as quiet as they claim? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have a positive shower pump that works well with current gravity system and shower mixer. I want to replace shower and found a mixer valve I...
Replies
Views
Jeff50
J
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Back