Discuss Tectite Sprint fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Macca2009

Hi all, just wondering has anybody used Tectite Sprint fittings on central heating? are they any good? also can you use a standard soldered drain off in a tectite fitting, or do you have to get a special one to fit. I've had a look at the Tectite range and they don't show any drainoffs in the brochure or screwfix catalogue ?

cheers

Seen those on screwfix, to be honest they dont look like fitting i would want to use. I stick to the more well known fitting speedfit, hep, poly, and using soldered and compression fittings

only one chance with tectite sprint, cant remove them once they are on. measure twice and push on once, neat and tidy to look at if you must use them cost lots though, good for a tight jo where you cannt solder/

alls they used on the mann island apartments was yorkshire techtite it looks very neat to be honest but costly id just stick to good old flux and solder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tectite Sprint fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
I've never done one before and, as usual, Google is offering conflicting advice. I'm fitting one of these (from Screwfix, 15mm). I've read that...
Replies
Views
I've searched this forum but cannot see anyone else reporting a similar problem with the last generation grey Hep2O fittings: they unscrew! Our...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all. I've got an issue developing with my heating that is causing some head-scratching. First, some background info - the system consists of a...
Replies
Views
Bob Stapleton
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock