Discuss Sunday morning call out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Just found a nasty leak in the electric cupboard & unsure what to do?

Any help please?

I'll post a pic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445163056.218041.jpg

Sweat it down in a pan. Chuck in some fresh cream. Some mushrooms. Some diced chicken. Into an oven proof dish and bung a pastry lid on it.

Carry out the "sniff test" as per the vegetable miss use and dangerous use act and if any abnormalities are found Contain - Evacuate - Call for back up!!

Going to nick this for my FB page, sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sunday morning call out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in...
Replies
Views
The pipework around the hot water tank in the airing cupboard has developed several leaks after a chemical flush. It's an open vented system...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back