Discuss Suggestion - separate section for oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this as a hint and reminder. Is it worth us continuing to ask?

Also a suggestion, while I'm here.

It might be worth an extra paragraph in your initial email to newly registered users, to tell them that if they ask a question during a weekday evening they can often receive a response within 30 minutes. It's a little frustrating (if that's the right word) for one of us to be able to answer a question or provide some help within 10 minutes of a new person asking a question then finding they don't return until the next day or two. Only a suggestion.

But the call for a new oil section still stands!!

Oil section - yes please - rural Wales - no gas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

An Oil section would be great, even better if we could do one for solid fuel too :)

That would be good, I don't want my nice clean gas equipment getting contaminated with your mucky oil and solid fuel stuff.

Who is the guy who set up the forum? Perhaps he's no longer active?

This is being looked into and discussed

We were thinking maybe a ''Oil and solid fuel forum'' any members who think this is a good idea to have on the forums please post there views here,the more backing the better :hair:

I think it's a great idea!
Would help keep threads from getting lost in amongst the other sub forums and make it easier and quicker for people to get answers for their questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suggestion - separate section for oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock