Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Stinson hunter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
He entices dirty old men into the open then destroys them on camera, names n shames the lot he should be knighted

He should just give them a damn good kicking off camera.

Quality, something quite satisfying about watching these animals squirm when they get caught.

I don't do Facebook so I've just found his YouTube channel and watched a couple of videos. It's brilliant, I like watching them squirm its funny. I'm a but concerned that a lot of these peedos seem to be round my way though :-(

Talking of squirming Tom are you nervous at all about getting crushed by the mighty guns at 3pm?

You were the Aston fan right?

I don't do Facebook so I've just found his YouTube channel and watched a couple of videos. It's brilliant, I like watching them squirm its funny. I'm a but concerned that a lot of these peedos seem to be round my way though :-(

I found out recently mate that there is a peado relocation program near me. Makes you feel good for your kids eh

I contract for a company called Vinci who do work for rehab centers/ nuthouses etc.

Had to work in a Rehab center for nonses, not very nice, the apprentice hated the eyes he was getting...

Not really comfortable with this sort of thing. It should be left to the rozzers IMHO.

Talking of squirming Tom are you nervous at all about getting crushed by the mighty guns at 3pm?

A few seasons ago I'd have been worried, but you ain't mighty anymore :)

Even the way we are playing at the moment I fancy our chances against your lot :)

Mixed feelings.

Part of me agrees with Howsie, but the law doesn't seem to do a very good job at prevention. Nothing happens until a child has been abused, and even then, only if it gets reported.

The other part of me just wants them off the street, don't care how.

I have a friend who works as a lawyer, prosecuting these sort of of cases. I wouldn't have her job for all the money in the world.

Not really comfortable with this sort of thing. It should be left to the rozzers IMHO.

Even though I've watched it and I have no doubt in my mind that these men are scum, I have questioned the legality of what he's doing, surely its entrapment or something like that. I'm not siding with the peedos but I reckon he could get in trouble doing this.

Hes doing more than the authorities by the look of it anyway, so ill leave him to it.

You have to be careful with definitions as well.

A couple of years ago, I was on jury service. In the fortnight, there were two cases, both were allegations of sex with underage girls.

One of them was a classic, dirty old man in his fifties, getting very young girls drunk and then raping them.

The other was a 19yr old guy who got drunk himself and ended up in bed with an under-age girl.

The second one was found "not guilty" - but it wasn't an open and shut case, with a different jury he might have been convicted. Had he been convicted, both would have exactly the same crime on their records, but I know which one should be locked up and the key thrown away.

A few seasons ago I'd have been worried, but you ain't mighty anymore :)

Even the way we are playing at the moment I fancy our chances against your lot :)
I see exactly where you're coming from but ATM its pretty much do or die for wenger! These are the games that have held Us back over the years. Really could go either way.

Arsenal had better win. I've got them in my accumulator.

I see exactly where you're coming from but ATM its pretty much do or die for wenger! These are the games that have held Us back over the years. Really could go either way.

I think whoever gets the first goal will win to be fair. If benteke is on his game then I reckon he has the capability to tear your defence apart, but if your lot play like they can then you'll pass rings round us and beat us.

Its a toss of a coin game really. Good luck :)

Don't ever put arsenal in your accumulator! Or Liverpool for that matter!

The amount of thine those two alone have let me down.
I'll go put a bet on I think...

Don't ever put arsenal in your accumulator! Or Liverpool for that matter!

The amount of thine those two alone have let me down.
I'll go put a bet on I think...

I like an accumulator, never have the villa in it though. I've had one today 2 quid @ 555/1. That'll be nice if it comes in :)

ive had this one as well......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 27
My betting has been terrible recently, not won an accumulator in ages.

My betting has been terrible recently, not won an accumulator in ages.

I hardley ever win, I only bet a few quid at a time, maybe a fiver a week. But I go for long odds so when I win I win decent money.

Ive had a couple of big wins in the past, the last biggy was just over 600 quid on a both teams to score accumulator.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361627176.088132.jpg

Remember the advise about betting with arsenal was advice to you and not myself.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stinson hunter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock