Discuss Stepped closed couple washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There,
Have a WC closed couple Washer problem. Does anybody know where I can get a closed couple washer that is stepped. Best way to describe it is a squashed "T"
The top of the T sits on the siphon nut and the Vertical penetrates the Pan?
Ordered one that looked like it but turned out incorrect. Its an old Bathroom Design WC(EMBOSSED ON THE PAN).
Any ideas?
Cheers

You sure the original was stepped and not just where it's been compressed?

you mean the large black ring ?

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stepped closed couple washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I...
Replies
Views
N
Hi I've had a new bathroom plumbed and an en suite in the room next door. All new plumbing to the outside sewer along one wall, plumber had free...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an Evohome which maintains the set temperature and so when it powers the boiler most of the radiator valves are closed with one or two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock