Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss starting out obtaining work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
advertise and build a good reputation so you get recomendations and follow up business their is no easy way to do it

when i first started a small add in the local paper in the tradesman section worked great for me! pop a special offer in a make sure ur advert is the best looking on the page ;)

loads of business cards and stickers on every boiler you work on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to starting out obtaining work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock