Discuss Starting Out- New Member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nellyc79

Hi everyone, just started my plumbing course so thought i'd join a forum to get some tips and advice when i need it from the pro's. i am a joiner by trade but i have been fitting bathrooms and kitchens for a couple of years. reason i am doing a course is to get the knowledge and qualifications to eventually do the gas side aswell. I have always enjoyed plumbing and it makes it a hell of alot easier when you can do everything yourself on a full install (refurb).

cheers
Nelly
Hope to get to know some of you for some tips!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Starting Out- New Member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock