Search the forum,

Discuss Stanley fatmax open tote bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Beckett

Gas Engineer
Hi all,

I have for sale as above, stanley fat max open tote tool bag.

Stanley FatMax Tool Tote Bag 20" | Tool Bags & Tool Totes | NoLinkingToThis

Never used it as already have a bag so brand new pretty much, just been in the garage for a few weeks.

£20

I'm based in and around cambridgeshire area,

PM me.

cheers
Alex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stanley fatmax open tote bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future, but likely the PV kind rather than the thermal kind, and won't be having heat pump in the future. So the cylinder would be connected to the boiler at...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking from the en-suite down into the reception room and the fitter promptly came and repaired it, it was something to do with the area under the sink. We...
Replies
Views
so I am in need of a new tool bag or 2 as all the zips on my are knackered and it is weighing over 20kgs which is starting to hurt my shoulder lugging it around. I know people like the veto's but the bags themselves weigh 4.5kgs. Ideally I need a lightweight but strong bag or bags? I have...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock