From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss What tool bag are people using in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Plumber
Gas Engineer
so I am in need of a new tool bag or 2 as all the zips on my are knackered and it is weighing over 20kgs which is starting to hurt my shoulder lugging it around.

I know people like the veto's but the bags themselves weigh 4.5kgs. Ideally I need a lightweight but strong bag or bags?

I have seen a dewalt one which has a light on it which looks ok. Anyone got it?

The one I have now is the stanly fatmax one.

Cheers all

Ch
Post automatically merged:

Or, does anyone have plastic containers which are stackable but has sections and dividers for individual tools. Oh I am referring to hand tools.

Reply to What tool bag are people using in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbers Tools | Plumbing Tools and Advice

You're on PlumbersForums.net, the worlds largest plumbing community. Find Plumbing Tools and products at the best prices. Our plumbing suppliers are some of the biggest suppliers available, stocking the best brands and the best prices. Register to our community for free, and post a thread to ask a out the tool you're considering and we'll find the cheapest price with quick delivery for you. We also have the Tile community for Tiling Tools, and Engineering community for Electrical Tools.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares