Discuss Speeding camera flashed, do I need to be worried in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have a long wait, mate of mine got caught in February and only received notice a few weeks ago!

They have to serve you notice in a set period, otherwise you cannot be reasonably expected to remember who was driving.

If its flashed in front of you then no problem, Its when it flashes after you have passed it when you need to worry, I take it was on your side of the road ?

They can face either way and be rotated just to keep you on your toes.

It was my understanding that the flash was not allowed to go off in your face ,for safety reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Speeding camera flashed, do I need to be worried in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am ashamed admit I haven't had a clean driving licence in 20 + years have attended 2 speed aware ness courses paid countless fines I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi, my British gas 330 boiler packed up and I was told it was beyond economical repair. Although insured and serviced every year, my insurance...
Replies
Views
I know years ago before the TRV the pump went on the return, but new house to me, all TRV's on radiators except for bathroom which does not really...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock