Discuss sorted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

387946_302669873171082_1806106136_n.jpg

comet in liquidation good news for the bod myster got our lass`s christmas present for 30 quid off . £80 ding dang doo

Should've got a big saucepan and a bucket of crisp and dry like my nan used to use!

Bye, bye, Comet, and good riddance!

I shan't miss the corporate entity, but I do feel for all the people who will have lost their jobs. Worth sparing a thought for them.

A health fryer - how romantic of you bod! :tt1:

Bod, mate, we need to talk! Never give a woman anything with a plug on it. Recipe for emotional disaster.

Am not that bad , she actually has asked for a set of pans for crimbo though and I've said no chance

she actually has asked for a set of pans for crimbo though and I've said no chance

What you didn't say is that you added - "what, the way you cook? Would be a waste of money!..." ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bod, mate, we need to talk! Never give a woman anything with a plug on it. Recipe for emotional disaster.[/QUOTE]
What not even a sink?.... regards turnpin:8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sorted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock