Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Sorry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdog

Gas Engineer
I only moved to cardiff 8 weeks ago from Mold N.Wales and moved into a rented house for six months to do my Gas down here,
As this was the best place to do it. If I had stayed up north would not have be a problem to get the placement done,
but I was promised a placement and paid for it when I had booked the coarse at Access Training Wales.
They have now placed me this week and I started on monday,
worked, 14hrs Monday, 15hrs Tuesday, 13hrs Wednesday, 10hrs Today Thursday.
I have done 10 Jobs, up to now and I'am loving it... even though I've put some hrs in,
Done a variety of Jobs Which will help build my portfolio,
I have been placed with a Great Engineer who is helping me so much and a joy to work with.

For the record, to some comments above I'am a perfectionist at what I do and I resent the comment,
Jack of all trades and a master of none.
I have done many, many homes in my 18 years and if anyone needs anything doing from my list above I can prove
beyond any shadow of doubt what I can do. To a very High standard.
Even though this maybe a joke,
How is it that I get a Warning from this site for biting back to some comments from experienced fitters who say they want to help new fitters etc,
I would like to say sorry to anyone who has been offended with some of my comments,
My dog fangs have now been put away for good, just want to get through my Gas coarse and my ACS exam and become a Top Gas Engineer.
Kind Regards to all
Paul Wolfe
(topdog).

Read more: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/g...633-help-buid-my-portfolio.html#ixzz1z7cO1J00

Who are you working with in Cardiff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sorry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock