Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Shower question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evolva225

Hi,

A part on my shower has broken0 Its a shower that connects to the taps in my bath. Its a bit of an old telephone looking type shower. The bit that connects to the shower hose has become corroded and crumbled away and I'm current unable to use the shower part of my taps, but the taps still run fine (so I can have baths luckily). The part looks like a T. you rest the shower on the top of the T and the shower hose connects near the bottom of the T.

I tried to link a picture but the forum wouldn't allow me as I'm new.

I would like to know what this part is called so I can search for a replacement part as this part is unscrewable from the rest of the tap unit and so I presume is replaceable.

I'm unsure of the manufacturer of the shower.

Any help is much appreciated.

Might be best to take a photo of your taps to your local plumbers merchants so they could find the nearest type. If it's the telephone handle ones , which I imagine it is , they are quite easy to change....good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All - Apologies for what is probably a very sill question but I am trying to get a shower that attaches to my existing bath taps. I want one...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon. Just wondering if it would be fine to connect an electric shower to the balanced cold supply from an unvented cylinder...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock