Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss shower pump options for my bathroom in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a bungalow, which has a gravity fed system, in my ensuite, I have a shower which is fed by an external pump, the shower has a large
shower head and hand shower head. The pump also feeds the sink in the ensuite, the flow of water is fantastic, very powerful, even through the
large shower head. I am in the process of doing up my main bathroom and have bought a grohe thermostatic shower with a large shower head (10") and
also hand shower.

Should I tap into the existing pump in the ensuite or fit a separate pump and if so, which type of pump and pressure, would provide a good flow of
water through both shower heads?

Many Thanks
Cameron.

Reply to shower pump options for my bathroom in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock