Discuss Shower Ideas anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know a shower that I could swap with this one without to much work?

Hoping for a like for like.

Thanks !

shower photo 19 just.jpg

Any reason why looks like a Mira 88

Thanks Shaun, LL wants us to replace it. Any make and model will do if its a straight swap. Not been there yet to see if it is tilled over etc. I just googled Mira 88 but not sure if the newer version will fit and doesn't bring up the one in the picture.

Yeah I know, I need to take a look but just wondered if anyone knew of a suitable replacement so I had a head start on it. Could be a re tile job. Its a job we could do without at the moment as we are so busy but want to keep the est agent happy.

Not a straight swap tiles off etc

It was none of the above makes in the end it was something I've never heard of but we re piped, re tilled and installed a bar mixer instead. Thanks for replies anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower Ideas anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top...
Replies
Views
Mira shower head. Does anyone know anything about this shower head (I will post pics) Its gotten a bit dishevelled, does it come apart easily &...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock