Discuss setting up my new iphone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

bbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrstaaaaaaaaaaard#@~~}{{@{@['/['[':6:

Just ask a nine-year-old to help you.
Grandkids can be amazing!

sussed that one, got my 15 and 19 yr olds doing it.lol.

think i am getting long in the tooth for arsing around wasting endless hours getting nowhere.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to setting up my new iphone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
Why is the radiator feed approx. 24degC just beyond/out of the Vaillant gas boiler (and also at the first radiator), when I've set the flow temp...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock