Discuss service to comby boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spannerman

what is the cost of servicing a comby boiler in lincolnshire area

depends what make .model it is,If it has cheap disposables,like diagrams,seals ect,advise these replaced also, also,remember if you have a problem with the boiler,it may well not be cured ,just by a service,so advise of any problems that are occurring
:)

One Million Pounds. Just kidding. Down here in Reading the fee is 60 then time and materials for repairs.

Don't know, would love to know though, bet your talking the bigger the size the cost????

Yeah, the isar requires a complete strip down and clean. Can take about an hour (depending how nimble the engineer is). Tight little thing to work on.

Well done mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to service to comby boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
I recently had a service on my worcester bosch boiler by Warmserve supposedly reputable which is under guarantee and before the service I had no...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, what's the cost of a service for an unvented system ? (valiant boiler & mega flow cylinder). I was charged £320.00, for the following...
Replies
Views
H
Wishing everyone on tgmhis forum a very happy Christmas!! I am working on a combi boiler which has problem with heating only. Water is heating...
Replies
Views
C
We have just had our Worcester Bosch combi-boiler serviced yesterday and today we have just discovered water underneath our sink. Would this be...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock