Discuss Self employment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Scotland it is known as the Business Gateway and they have offices all over Scotland helping businesses to get started and funded. It is a superb organisation.

In England it is known as Business Link, I don't know much about them or if they have offices and are as widespread as our own version but go and have a look. The website is here:
Business support, information and advice | Business Link

Then why bother replying? Why bother even being
On a forum? And as for luck I don't need yours. And if I did need luck
Believe me I wouldn't want it off u!

Thank you for all positive replies. Help is always
Appreciated.

Then why bother replying? Why bother even being
On a forum? And as for luck I don't need yours. And if I did need luck
Believe me I wouldn't want it off u!
believe us when we say there are dozens of people wanting work/placements/unpaid experience every month. just do a search on the forums. there isn't the work around at the moment.

Yeah suppose there isn't enough work around. I've been looking for a year or so
But I think for now I'm better off on HGVs. Nothing much out there at the min
And I hate call centre/office desk jobs. Only reason I went or plumbing is because I love
Working with my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Self employment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back