Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Seeking information in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikey22

Hi

I am a South african plumber looking to find information about plumbing in the UK, i would like to know what the south african qualification compares to in the UK and information or things i would have to do to register as a UK plumber?

thanls for the patients and help!

Michael

Are you wanting to work on the building sites?

Anyone remember those? :goofy:

any european can tell you what you need to do!.

i would like to know myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seeking information in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im jay from south croydon. I am halfway through my ACS course and need to make up a portfolio of Jobs. If anyone qualified and experienced...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock