Currently reading:
Seeking employment help.

Discuss Seeking employment help. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuzzy - my level 3 portfolio covered landlord certs, gas work, gas leak, boiler instals, both positive and negative pressure, gas fires and servicing...

this passed my level 3 and it also counted as evidence for my acs. this has all been done this past year.

my course was 6088 heating and vent.

oh i see, i presumed you meant the 6089 plumbing level 3. for which no gas in the port folio is required. many people get confused between nvq port folio and acs evidence

oh i see, i presumed you meant the 6089 plumbing level 3. for which no gas in the port folio is required. many people get confused between nvq port folio and acs evidence

well from what i gather we had to choose a fuel - my choice was gas - some did just oil but obviously the college wouldnt put them in for there acs then as they had no evidence to go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seeking employment help. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock