Search the forum,

Discuss Saunier Duval Enviroplus F24E repressurise issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

therickster

I have a SD wall mounted boiler which has a manually controlled refill loop for the heating circuit. It's worked fine until now - the pressure indicator shows 0.5 bar which triggers a fault code and it doesn't seem to want to re-pressurise (done before without problems) even when the refill loop is opened as per the instructions on the door to the controls. The hot water supply is fine and not affected so filters presumably ok. I removed the refill loop to check if the loop valves were ok and both seemed to work when physically pressed (ie they must be spring loaded). Does this loop need to be pressurised for the valves to work; there's a one way valve in that loop that appears to have a tundish but I can see no evidence of leakage here.

The three way valve is also weeping. We're in an area (Exeter) that is not designated hard water (?) but we do get some slight scaling. The plumber we used to service the boiler in the past seems to have gone offline.

Any experience with these boilers or advice would be very welcome

best advice, get in a technician to look at the problem. easily resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saunier Duval Enviroplus F24E repressurise issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock