Discuss Satronic MMI panel locking out on white in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi lads, I have Riello RS 28 gas burner locking out at the white part of the disc at the very beginning of its cycle. You know the disc I'm on about where the different stages of the burners operation are so that you have an indication of what stage the burner broke down at.
Anyway while checking out the burner, I saw I on one occasion cycle around without starting or locking out. Check with satronic literature to indicate air pressure switch may be faulty. So I've changed the pressure switch. Anyone every see the panel lockout on white before.

Was talking to Malcolm in Satronic technical. He reckons it's dampness. It only goes to lockout at start of week. Boiler house is outside and very cold in midlands of Ireland. Have changed ionisation lead and probe. C what happens monday

Not had that.

Flame probe, ignition electrode, transformer or gas valve. Not an APS yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Satronic MMI panel locking out on white in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back