Search the forum,

Discuss Saniflo masticator pumps then stops. Restarts plugging back in in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

T

Travis

Hi there. I have a saniflo pump in my basement. When the toilet is flushed it pumps for a few seconds then stops. If I unplug it and plug it back in it will start again. I tried on a couple different outlets and it was the same. I took the motor out and did not find any debris in the impeller. Any ideas?

Reply to Saniflo masticator pumps then stops. Restarts plugging back in in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a month ago. The last couple of times it was used, it made a loud noise and acted like it didn't want to flush. I guessed that it might be time to...
Replies
Views
B
My toilet has been randomly doing a small flush. I've had a visit from a Saniflo engineer who has checked the unit. There is no blockage and it is flushing away correctly. He has replaced the non return valve and the solenoid valve but this has not solved the problem. There is a very slow...
Replies
Views
Barbara C
B
Hello everyone, I have a Grundfos SoloLift2 WC1 on a toilet and since a few months the impeller keeps getting stuck. I was quite happy to unblock it myself using the service shaft above the motor and a long screwdriver, but it keeps happening roughly once every month. When stuck, it makes a...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low level of water in the cistern, I flushed a couple of times. Then I let go of the float ball and the cistern was filled. I didn't do or change...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have Grant oil fired boiler which when cold, takes multiple times to fire up. It will run for say 20 or 30 seconds with hot exhaust gases then it stops. The fan is still going then it starts off again and stops again. After 4 or 5 goes it runs fine. When the boiler gets up to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock